jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

ESTRUCTURA Y ORACIONES CON WILL

ORACIONES DE WILL
ESTROCTURA DE WILL:
-         Affirmative:
Subject + will + verb + complement.
I will run stadium.
I will walk to school.
-         Negative:
Subject + will + not + verb + complement.
I will not run stadium.
I will not walk to school.
-         Interrogative:
Will + subject + verb + complement +?
Will I run stadium?
Will I walk to school?

ORACIONES:
Mary/play/in the team.
N= Mary will not play in the team.
A= Mary will play in the team.
I= Will Mary play in the team?
They/run/at stadium.
N= they will not run at stadium.
A= they will run at stadium.
I= Will they run at stadium?

He/eat/pizza.
N= He will not eat pizza.
A= He will eat pizza.
I= Will he eat pizza?
We/fly/to Canada.
N= we will not fly to Canada.
A= we will fly to Canada.
I= Will we fly to Canada?
She/fun/in the party.
N= She will not fun in the party.
A= She will fun to the party.
I= Will she fun in the party?
It/rain
N= It will not rain.
A= It will rain.
I= Will it rain?
I/talk/tamaria.
N= I will not talk tomaria.
A= I will talk tomaria.
I= Will I talk tomaria?


You/dance/to him.
N= you will not dance to him.
A= you will dance to him.
I= Will you dance to him?
We/walk/to school.
N= we will not walk to school.
A= we will walk to school.
I= Will we walk to school?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario