jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

ESTRUCTURA Y ORACIONES CON EL FUTURO PROGRESIVO

FUTURO PROGRESIVO
ESTROCRURA:
-         Affirmative:
Subject + will be + verb con ing + complement
You will be flying to Paris tomorrow at his hours.
-         Negative:
Subject + will + not + verb ing + complement.
You will not be flying to Paris tomorrow at his hours.
-         Interrogative:
Will + subject + be + verb con ing + complement +?
Will you be flying to Paris tomorrow at his hours?

ORACIONES:
·        John (fix)….. His car this afternoon.
A= John will be fixing his car this afternoon.
N= John will not be fixing his car this afternoon.
I= Will John be fixing his car this afternoon?
·        I (study)….. For the final exam next week.
A= I will be studying for the final exam next week.
N= I will not be studying for the final exam next week.
I= Will I be studying for the final exam next week?
·        I (fly)….. To Spain next Monday.
A= I will be flying to Spain next Monday.
N= I will not be flying Spain next Monday.
I= Will I be flying to Spain next Monday?
·        We (see)….. Jim this evening.
A= we will be seeing Jim this evening.
N= we will not be seeing Jim this evening
I= will we be seeing Jim this evening?


·        Peter (visit)….. You tomorrow morning.
A= Peter will be visiting you tomorrow morning.
N= Peter will not be visiting you tomorrow morning.
I= will Peter be visiting you tomorrow morning?
·        My father (come)….. Next week.
A= my father will be coming next week.
N= my father will not be coming next week.
I= will my father be coming next week?
·        He (have)….. Dinner at nine.
A= he will be having dinner at nine.
N= he will not be having dinner at nine.
I= will he be having dinner at nine?
·        Tom (paint)….. The house tomorrow morning.
A= tom will be painting the house tomorrow morning.
N= tom will not be painting the house tomorrow morning.
I= will tom be painting the house tomorrow morning?
·        Next Sunday Susan and Michael (travel)….. To London.
A= next Sunday Susan Michael will be traveling to Landon.
N= next Sunday Susan Michael will not be traveling to Landon.
I= will next Sunday Susan Michael be traveling to Landon?
·        My parents (stay)….. In a luxurious hotel in Italy.
A= my parents will be staying in a luxurious hotel in Italy.
N= my parents will not be staying in a luxurious hotel in Italy.
I= will my parents be staying in a luxurious hotel in Italy?
·        I (have)….. Dinner with my family tomorrow night.
A= I will be having dinner with my family tomorrow night.
N= I will not having be dinner with my family tomorrow night.
I= will I be having dinner with my family tomorrow night?
·        Mary (attend)….. Mias wedding next month.
A= Mary will be attending mias wedding next month.
N= Mary will not be attending mias wedding next month.
I= will Mary be attending mias wedding next month?


·        I (work)….. The whole evening in this project.
A= I will be working the whole evening in this project.
N= I will not be working the whole evening in this project.
I= will I be working the whole evening in this project?
·        I (clean)….. The house this week.
A= I will be cleaning the house this week.
N= I will not be cleaning the house this week.
I= will I be cleaning the house this week.
·        George (have)….. A difficult time learning chemistry.
A= George will be having a difficult time learning chemistry.
N= George will not be having a difficult time learning chemistry.
I= will George be having a difficult time learning chemistry?
·        Next Saturday I (listen)….. To the concert on the radio.
A= next Saturday I will be listening to the concert on the radio.
N= next Saturday I will not be listening to the concert on the radio.
I= will next Saturday I be listening to the concert on the radio?
·        Margaret (finish)….. Her career the next month.
A= Margaret will be finishing her career the next month.
N= Margaret will not be finishing her career the next month.
I= will Margaret be finishing her career the next month?
·        Sophia and Paul (get)….. Married the next year.
A= Sophia and Paul will be getting married the next year.
N= Sophia and Paul will not be getting married the next year.
I= will Sophia and Paul be getting married the next year?
·        At nine my father (meet)….. The school teacher.
A= at nine my father will be meeting the school teacher.
N= at nine my father will not be meeting the school teacher.
I= will at nine my father be meeting the school teacher?

·        The supervisor (speak)….. To him the next Monday.
A= the supervisor will be speaking to him next Monday.
N= the supervisor will not be speaking to him next Monday.
I= will the supervisor be speaking to him the next Monday?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario