miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

the quantifers



 The quantifier (much, many, a lot of, few, little)
“Cinco oraciones de much”
1.      I have much time of wait
2.      Jane is making much soup
3.      Mary like to eat much
4.      I spend much time in my ho homework
5.      They spend much time playboy
“Cinco oraciones de many”
1.      Maria like to eat many apples
2.      I don’t have many painting in my flat
3.      I have many cars in my garage
4.      They have many watermelon
5.      You have many shoes
“Cinco oraciones de a lot of”
1.      In the park they are a lot of trees
2.      He the square there are a lot of lamps
3.      She is very friendly and has lot of friends
4.      I have a lot of money
5.      He is very friendly and has lot of friends
“Cinco oraciones de little”
1.      I brought little sugar
2.      I brought little water
3.      I brought little raise
4.      I brought little soup
5.      I brought little spaghetti
“Cinco oraciones de few”
1.      I have a few books in my house
2.      In the book y there are few books
3.      This bookshop has few books the history
4.      In the supermarket there are few vegetables
5.      In the city there are few traffic

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario